I went to Central Washington University (CWU)...
Graduated in 2003 with a BA - Interior Design. (to the right is Kelly one of my very bestest friends in the whole wide world!!!)...
On New Years eve 2004... I met my soul-mate Trevor (and the answer is no... I had no idea he was to be my best friend and soul mate that night)...
Hiking...
Snowboarding...
He even let me fly...
We went to fun places and he even introduced me to a whole new world of "I Love Sushi" in Seattle (sushi is now one of my most favorite foods!!!)...
On the Pier in Seattle...Multnomah Falls (one of our favorite hikes)...
He proposed after we hiked in to a private beach, we climbed on top of the rocks as the the waves were crashing and the sun was setting (pretty much better than any chick flick ever made)...

We were married April 2005 (honestly the happiest day of my life... it was a "perfect day"!)...


We went on a cruise to the Bahamas and Key West for our honeymoon...
We moved to Las Vegas shortly after to support the husband's pilot career (he started as a flight instructor out of the North Las Vegas Air Terminal)...
As visitors have come to Vegas Trevor would offer a flight lesson to those who are interested and are not deathly afraid of little planes or so he would call it just for a quick flight over the Vegas Strip or the Grand Canyon (I am still in shock "the Lady" (AKA my Mom) was game to sit in the captain seat in such a small airplane... we were in good hands though... Flight Instructor T)...

Vegas has so many fun things to do (here we are the the Belagio water show)...
New Years Eve on the strip is quite the experience (very entertaining to say the least)...
We are loving the flight benefits and traveling has become second nature (one of our favorite places is San Francisco)...
My Job Site...


We bought our very first house February 2007...
Being the designer that I am we ended up remodeling almost the entire house, we painted every surface taupe and all the trim white, renovated our entire kitchen, installed stone flooring, new carpet, light fixtures you name it... By the time we were through I opted to leave all the walls taupe (I took some pictures just today with our new camera... still figuring it out as you can see :) ...
Although we enjoy to travel at the end of a hard days' work we both really love to be at our beautiful home and spend every moment together that we can (totally cheesy I know but so true. It is easy to take for granted the simple things in life like just being together!)...
The End
(or I guess a Neu day to come)




1 comment:
hey hey shannon! good to see you here! xoxoxox
Post a Comment