*** I honestly am not trying to gloat... I am just so excited I got these new shoes!!!***
Aren't they the most adorable yet sexy shoe ever! I am so excited to wear them...
I probably wasn't supposed to open them until my actual Birthday but what is a girl to do when a box is addressed just for her...
I let it sit for oh maybe 30 seconds before I couldn't take it anymore... I know I didn't order anything from Zappos (which by the way is now turning into my most favorite online shoe store!)... Besides since T is gone on a trip I can claim I just didn't know...
Thank You Trevor
I am "HAPPY FEET"! *** I still can't believe the prompt response time to my blog! Good job Honey***
2 comments:
Those are even cutter in person, or maybe it's just the great model. Look at you with your nails all did. CUTE!! I am just loving getting to see all the fun stuff you are up to. Trevor done good and even in time for your birthday. Impressive. Glad to see that you are well taken care of, not that I ever doubted. :)
What cute shoes! Do those come in a mens size 14?
I thought I would post up so I could look like some random psycho blogger commenting on random stuff. Shan they look great, and great job T on the B-Day gifts.
Love you guys, we need to go hit up sushi again sometime soon.
Josh
Post a Comment