***Not very exciting but I figured this is simply informative***
I Go to Work ...
Then to the Doctor (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and last week I went on Friday too... I am so sick of driving straight to the Dr. right after work just to sit in the waiting room then to see the Doc - minimum 1.5 hours in and out)...
WHY SO MANY DOCTOR VISITS you may wonder...
3 times a week I have Therapy with the Chiropractor...
1 day a week I see the MD...
And last week I saw the Neurologist twice...
The first visit with the Neurologist I found out "yep my head just isn't working 100%" (of course I know that - on a positive note he is very hopeful with time my mind/brain will be good to go!)...

Then last Friday I had an EEG (talk about feeling like a monkey with wires attached to my head, chest and face)...
Did I mention the ER, MRI and X-Ray visits...
I WOULD LIKE TO SPEND MY DAY...
Going straight from work to the Gym (oh how I miss my daily routine of jogging on a treadmill watching my very own private TV or going to body pump)...
Grocery Shopping...Cleaning the house (especially my closet... I would like to organize my clothes so I can actually find something new to wear rather than just wearing the same thing over and over when the laundry gets folded)...
Going Bargain Shopping (oh how I love to shop to unwind after a hard day - clearance racks and finding bargains takes time and talent... or at least I think so! I try to convince Trevor how I "save" us money with the bargains I find :)...
But for Now... I am pretty tired most of the time but I AM GRATEFUL...
I am grateful I am alive...
I am grateful the driver that hit me has insurance...
I am grateful there are Doctors that help me to get better...
I am grateful I have a job...
I am grateful I have a house...
I am grateful I have a closet and clothes...
I am grateful I have food to eat...
I am grateful I have so many who care & love me...
I am grateful Trevor has a job he loves...
I am grateful there are Doctors that help me to get better...
I am grateful I have a job...
I am grateful I have a house...
I am grateful I have a closet and clothes...
I am grateful I have food to eat...
I am grateful I have so many who care & love me...
I am grateful Trevor has a job he loves...
I am grateful God is there to listen to my prayers...
When Trevor is home he keeps me company at the Dr visits, takes care of all the insurance stuff and does his best to do all the grocery shopping, house cleaning, laundry etc. He tries pretty hard and I really do appreciate his help!
I Look Forward to a Day w/o Doctors!
(***It is so easy to take the little things for granted when they are no longer in reach?!***)

No comments:
Post a Comment