Sunday, September 14, 2008

What is a "Neu"...

Some may wonder why I keep spelling "Neu" this way...


Almost 5 years ago I met a dynamic, fun-loving group of guys... all of which had the last name of Thompson. The crew consists of Trevor (the husband), Tovey (the brother) and Dan (the dad)... and I can't forget Pawel what we call (the adopted brother from Poland)... from day one they created nick name after nick name... from Shanananananon, to Nanananananon, to Nananananooo, and one day all the syllables were drastically reduced to Neu. Although I have been given various nick names throughout my life this is by far one that has stuck and I have found it quite catchy and versatile. So there you have it...



The Crew...


(Dan, Me, Trevor, Tovey and Pawel in front)

***The only pictures I could find of everyone together is at weddings... go figure!!!***

My Nick Name is Neu!

1 comment:

PSYCHMOM said...

I like the name Neu, and when I haer it I always spell it in my mind as it should be spelled. Oh, by the way, welcome to the world of blogging!