9/25/08 - THURSDAY
I took off work early (although I guess my employees had planned a surprise lunch for me SORRY team!)...
Trevor met me at the Salt Lake City Airport after he just finished his trip (he didn't tell me where we were going he just told me what to pack and to fly into Salt Lake... exciting huh?!)...

As we drove we ended up at Lava Hot Springs Idaho (where we stayed for 3 nights)...

9/26/08 - FRIDAY
The Birthday... I woke up with a yummy breakfast of Peaches in Cream (fresh fruit is the BEST! Thanks D for the great hospitality)...
***I even got a special birthday wish from Taylor and Jade Rasmussen via email thanks to their cute mommy Brooke***
Trevor must have either read my mind or my blog or both because we drove up to Jackson Hole Wyoming (I guess I went there when I was really little and don't really remember much so we will count this as fulfilling one of my wishes to "take me to a place I have never been").
You know when you are in Wyoming when there are animals/wildlife everywhere some were carved...
Some of their hides are sold in very expensive clothing and attire (this jacket was $1,000)...
***in the picture below I was a little too close for comfort for sure***
There are so many unique and fun shops in Jackson Hole (not just that carry cowboy boots mind you...) and Trevor told me it is time for a "shopping spree"... he gave me a budget... I was so excited I could barely stand it...
I got a "unique piece of jewelry" - a necklace that I love and some other fun things...
It was a blast... I would pick out something I liked and Trevor would help me to decide if it was a "10" then take it right up to the counter to buy it (check 2 off my wish list... "shopping spree and unique jewelry" done!)...
What a great day... I slept like a baby!
9/27/08 - SATURDAY
I love to sleep so part of this adventure Trevor told me I could sleep in... but little did I know he had something planned even for the day after my birthday...
I am an adrenaline junky so it was so fun to get behind such a powerful machine and cruise through the open fields (we kept talking about how free we felt cruising along)...
Then we got a couples massage...



After the massage we soaked some more (I now can check off getting "Pampered for a weekend" from the wish list too!)...
Ahhh what a Fabulous DAY!
9/28/08 - SUNDAY
A chill and relaxing day as it should be... we went to church (and I have to say the people in a small town seem so genuine and sweet... I think I know more people in the church in Lava than I do in my own church in Vegas... so warm and welcoming!)...

Aside from lounging, going on a walk down the one street town we of course took yet another soak before bed in the mineral hot springs (the hot springs are conveniently located right across the street from the motel where we stayed)...
9/29/08 - MONDAY
We traveled back home to Vegas... when we got home I was overwhelmed with cards and gifts and one final gift from T and D was a GARMIN NUVI (are you kidding me!!!) ... I am officially the most spoiled girl in the whole wide world... just when I thought all the spoiling was done it continued!
***My Husband truly has outdone himself this year! And no worries Trevor I know not to expect this next year but all I know is...
This was the best Birthday EVER!
***Did I mention Cami - the new car - was quite spoiled as well... she is now fully equipped with everything from a new emergency kit, new floor mats to all the little things you would need but not know you need like Tylenol, sani wipes you name it (that's my parents and big sister for you!)... Thank you all for thoughtful cards gifts and phone calls... you guys are the best!***
1 comment:
Wow Neu what a day! I think if anybody deserved so much attention and pampering recently it's YOU. Happy birthday Neuski I'm glad it was so much fun. :P
Post a Comment