Sunday, August 31, 2008

The Blog Beginning...

Once Upon a Time...


For years now the girl in the picture (AKA - ME, Shannon, Neu, Rosie, Smiles and many many more nick names) has been told she should create a myspace page, facebook profile or create a blog... So here I am I decided creating a blog seemed more family friendly to share what is new in our lives... As most of you know I am not the greatest when it comes to keeping in contact and up to date with those that are interested in our lives... Trevor and I are very unpredictable and always on the go! So hopefully this blog will work it's magic... And the answer is yes I am still alive and yes there is a ton of catching up to do but hopefully this blog will help me out and do the work for me :)

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Jayanta Deka said...

Hello ma'm..
srart posting regularly to gain more traffic.
Hope you will visit my blog..

www.jdodyssey.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hey Thompson Family,
So great to see you guys the other night. I so miss spending time with you guys. I love this blog. You guys are so cute. Love you guys...Terry, Jacob and Stella :)