Thursday night we had our company "Holiday" party...
It was at Via Brasil Steakhouse...
***the stone and architecture should look familiar - this is one of our office buildings - Via Brazil leased the space... gotta love the Jerusalem stone from our own quarry***
Due to the size of our company - the corporate office and the management were invited...
***To the right is the owner & design visionary Yohan Lowie***
Sadly the husband was away working so...
I found not just one but 2 dates...
On Friday I threw a Christmas Luncheon for my team/department...
It was fun to go from one night dining at a high-end steakhouse to decorating a garage...
My assistant Lina and I both have design degrees so we had to make sure all the water bottles were lined up just right...

We made the serving table somewhat festive...

This is what you use in construction to improvise a hot plate out here...
The guys were surprised to say the least that we decorated the garage...
They all seemed to really enjoy it...

I will be out of town to finish off the last 3 days before Christmas so we finished the last 4 " work days before Christmas"...


It was fun to go from one night dining at a high-end steakhouse to decorating a garage...
My assistant Lina and I both have design degrees so we had to make sure all the water bottles were lined up just right...
***I highly doubt anyone noticed besides us but that is okay***
We made the serving table somewhat festive...
***I even made Christmas tree towers with the sodas...
again something the guys probably didn't even notice***
again something the guys probably didn't even notice***
This is what you use in construction to improvise a hot plate out here...
The guys were surprised to say the least that we decorated the garage...
***I think their focus was their bellies and the food waiting for them***
I will be out of town to finish off the last 3 days before Christmas so we finished the last 4 " work days before Christmas"...
***I made the winner of the 12th day before Christmas wear the Santa hat...
it was pretty funny making our drywall guy wear that hat at work***

I gave consolation prizes to those whose names were never drawn to finish the decoration of our little Christmas tree...it was pretty funny making our drywall guy wear that hat at work***
***Now it has over 20 name tag ornaments of everyone that works out here***
MERRY CHRISTMAS QUEENSRIDGE!
See you after Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment