Please know that last week it was not my decision to change your phone number from a 503 number to a 702 number...The only explanation I can give you is my company decided it was time for you to get a local number...

The parting was much more difficult than I thought...
***Please know the only reason I refuse to change my 503 area code is because in my heart I hope someday I will live in Oregon again... someday :) ***

Although we will continue to work together I am torn as we will not be able to hangout as much outside of work...
***It breaks my heart to think of all the time we spent texting all hours of the day***
If it makes you feel any better my new phone is not as witty nor as intelligent as you - his name is Blue Smurf Phone...

Smurf is really nice yet as you know first hand the best way to communicate with me is via text - with Smurf I cannot text very fast and feel quite handicapped after you spoiled me with your full keyboard...
***I now sympathize with those that have not had the LUXURY to text with a keyboard like yours***

I am really sad as after the division between us my motivation to text is slim to none...
Poor little smurf has a terrible memory as all the contacts that you keep in your little brain he could only hold up to the letter R...
***My husband's number shows up every time he calls since it didn't transfer over the letter T - out of memory***
Because of you I will forever be jaded as my expectations of what a cell phone can be will be always be in the back of my mind...
I am grateful I have a smurf but now because of you - while browsing the Verizon store I found there are phones out there like this that have a great memory and have a 3.2 mega pixel camera which is super cool...
Or some phones like this that are slim like a razor phone with a full keyboard inside...For Now I am not sure if I should thank you or to spite you for introducing me to the whole new world of cell phone technology as before you I really didn't know what I was missing out on...
Thank You Anyway!
***This is also an apology to any of those I have wondered why you don't text me back right away... I understand oh how I understand!***

No comments:
Post a Comment