Saturday, December 6, 2008

Casino Exploration...

We have lived in Las Vegas for over 3 years...


We have come to realize there has been quite a bit of building that has started and finished since we have resided here...



This weekend we decided it was time to explore places we have never been as it is so easy to get into the rut of going and doing the same things - there are several casinos we have not yet seen as they have all opened within the last year...

Friday we went to Aliante Casino...

***Wasn't easy taking a picture in a moving car but worked out okay***


I LOVED the decor...

***I would make this carpet into an area rug for sure!***




The finishes were very fun...

***It reminded us of a "Mini Redrock - Our favorite locals casino"***



Each casino is like a little city with everything you could possibly need...

We are not into gambling but very much into movies and restaurants...




We ate at a new Mexican restaurant...

***We ordered table side guacamole - so good!***

***I don' know why but I LOVE AVOCADOS... Yumm***



And watched a movie in brand new theater with comfortable rocking seats...


It was fun to see all the holiday decorations...




Saturday we went to the new -

Planet Hollywood Hotel & Casino...



Talk about shopping galore - I had no idea how many shops they had there...



***We typically do our best to stay away from the strip but the shops at PH
may tempt me into coming back as there are some pretty funky cool shops***


After working in the building industry I can appreciate what time, effort and talent it takes to build one of these casinos...


Until the next casino adventure...



We had fun exploring!

No comments: