Monday, December 1, 2008

Christmas Time...

I LOVE CHRISTMAS...



***I grew up on a Christmas tree farm & Christmas was always huge at my house***

I am pretty sure my family owns almost every Christmas movie known to man (well almost :)...


Typically it takes a bit of encouragement and convincing to get the husband as excited as I am...


This will be our 4th Christmas together so maybe my excitement has finally rubbed off and he had his own suggestions this year to get into the "Christmas Spirit"...

To get into the mood we turned on the Christmas music...


Sipped Egg Nog...



Decorated the tree...


Hung our Stockings...



Trevor put in his time decorating the tree and left the rest of the decorating to me...


***Which was okay with me!***

As a tradition - since I graduated from college my Grandma has sent me a new house every year for my Christmas Village...

***Thanks Grandma I LOVE MY VILLAGE***


Now the countdown begins...



25 Days until CHRISTMAS!!!

No comments: