Snow flurries surrounded my car and it seemed as though I was driving through a time warp...
Remember when school/classes would be canceled due to snow...?
As I stared out the window I found myself day dreaming about what I REALLY wanted to be doing...
I wanted to curl up in a warm blanket, sip hot cocoa and watch Christmas movies...
Thoughts of snowboarding would not leave my mind...
But then REALITY CHECK ---
I then realized I am at work and...
Work was NOT canceled
due to weather!
due to weather!
***For those of you who live in places where snow if very common in the winter... as you can see it is not the norm here in Vegas... Watching the snow was very mesmerising and exiting to say the least - luckily this year we get to travel north to have a white Christmas with the in-laws***

1 comment:
Cool pics! We're stuck in snow & ice up in OR too, but I got to stay home from work today since I didn't want to make our brother ("the hero") drive me around for another day!
Post a Comment