Friday, December 12, 2008

Gift Wrapping...

We spent our Friday night wrapping presents...

***The husband just got home from a trip and I had a long list of items I had yet to complete (wrap presents to send to get to their destinations in time for Christmas, clean the house, laundry, pay bills, grocery shopping, finish the photo roster for the primary kids - the list goes on and on)... Out of all the options wrapping seemed to be one item the husband was more than happy to help with***

We were stationed is designated areas to wrap and not peak...


For me that was quite difficult - but to be honest by the time I sneaked around the corner the husband had already covered what I was not supposed to see...


I love placing presents under the tree...

T prefers to put his presents it the tree if they are small enough...

ONLY 14 Days Until Christmas!

No comments: