Tuesday, December 9, 2008

12 Work Days Before Christmas...

This year I decided to treat my employees to a Christmas game so...

I put up a tree...
***It's one of those fiber optic trees - which the colors are difficult to show in a photo***

Wrapped 12 presents...

Each day a name is drawn from a festive bucket...



The person selected chooses a gift under the tree...


Then the employee is to hang the cute name tag as an ornament on the tree...



I figured since my assistant Lina plays Christmas music in the office ALL DAY LONG I might as well contribute to the Christmas fun...


Being that there are only 3 females out here...


The guys may or may not think it is fun but it's Christmas time-


WHY NOT?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thoughtful as always. I'm sure they appreciate your efforts in a time where many employers are doing everything they can to cut back employee perks, even if it is a small gift. The fact that you took the time to do it is what matters and hopefully even if for a short few minutes it will raise their spirits.