She just left today and I am sad to see her go...
She is one of those rare selfless individuals who is extremely thoughtful and caring...
She is the kind of person that when she is on her vacation...
She cleaned my shower...
***Wait did I say my shower - try my entire house while I was at work***

She loves to "take care of things"...
***She was constantly asking what she could do to help out***
I was bound and determined to let her just be & relax (isn't that what vacations are for?)...
According to her she did relax and had fun playing while she was here...
We went to Town Square...

We had Sunday dinner at our cousins, their kids and of course the newest member of the family baby Boston (Aunt Janice was even in town from Houston to help with the new baby)...
Trevor is still raving about the yummy smoked Brisket my cousin Rob made...
***This is Jay holding baby Boston - of course under mommy Kayla's supervision***
Apparently my family calls me and Trevor"foodies"...
***Yes yet another Nelson word like the infamous word "SNARFY" -
Trevor still uses that one in the wrong context :)***
We took her to a couple of restaurants she has not been to...
Trevor was craving BBQ...
***We had a blast... and although stuffed from the 3 previous courses -
we somehow found room for dessert***
we somehow found room for dessert***
On the last day she was here we had a girls night...
A Night filled with HGTV & "girly" shows on DVR...
***Trevor was obviously out of town - he left early that morning for a trip***
***Trevor was obviously out of town - he left early that morning for a trip***

Thank you for coming to visit Sister!
Miss You Already!
***OK... I will see you Friday... PLEASE pick me up from the Portland airport...
we are flying in to see little Tia's baby blessing on Sunday***
we are flying in to see little Tia's baby blessing on Sunday***
1 comment:
Thanks for such a fabulous vacation!!! I love you, little sis!
Post a Comment