Friday, November 21, 2008

Friday Freakout Day...

Today was not a good day...

My heart breaks as I had to layoff 12 employees (some I have known for over 2 years)...


Keeping the emotions and tears back is not easy but I prevailed (well sort of :)...

In my mind I kept repeating - "the Lord only gives us what we can handle... Please give me the courage to accept the thing I cannot change" over and over...

SOOO...

Right after work I drove straight to the salon...

***It was time for a drastic change***


Since I was 16 I have had blond highlights...


NOW I am a brunette with burgundy highlights...



It will be Okay!

***Thanks to my sisters & mom for encouraging me to go dark several months ago...
They set me up with their stylist and she darkened my hair...
But not THIS dark
!!!
I cannot promise the blond will not come back... But for now...
T loves the red/brown combo***

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

L-O-V-E it! I think you look great with the dark highlights, isn't it fun to have new hair!