We spent the weekend in Portland Oregon with Trevor's side of the family...
SAREE'S 2nd BIRTHDAY BASH
Before the little ladies woke up Saturday morning I left a big wrapped present for Saree and 2 fuzzy pink Thumper hoodies...
***The hoodies were a last minute purchase - I just couldn't resist -
of course I had to get one for both Tia and Saree!***
***(minus Shara - we missed you sister!)***
Saree loved all the attention - what girl doesn't...
Tia was passed from person to person...
Then Saree opened her presents...
She loved her new "Little Mommy Set" I packed around the airport the night before...
***Trust me I got more comments about the big pink box I was sporting...
as it was strapped onto my carry on bag!***
But then she opened the bouncing zebra from Pawel...
***The Zebra won the busy little lady's heart as she bounced and bounced!***
***Why are balloons so fun and intriguing when you are little?!***
While the celebrating continued Tia got more acquainted with her uncle T...
And Auntie Neu...
Aside from all the spoiling and festivities Saree was happy to help Grandpa D with the few house repairs...
***She is such a good little helper***
TIA'S BABY BLESSING
Getting ready for church with 2 little ones is no small feat...
After Tia was dressed and ready to go...
Saree's Mom had to do her hair...
Little Tia was then bundled up in her fuzzy blanket and off to church we went...
***Isn't she cute... It is almost as though she knew it is her special day ***
LOVE THIS PIC!
After church Saree and Grandpa D had fun playing on the swing...
Squealing is a noise she makes when she is excited - a good thing***
The whole family worked side by side in kitchen to make a oh so yummy dinner...
***There is something about coming home to a house filled with a savory aroma...
The guys devoured the food right away***
Saying Good-Bye to the little ones is never very fun...
***Saree loves her Grandpa***
Love you Little Ladies...
See you on Thanksgiving!
1 comment:
Wow great pictures Neu and T!!! I'm glad you guys got some good pics because we ended up only getting a few good videos with our camcorder but no good pictures. It was so fun having you two and all the rest of the family over to support little Tia and her blessing as well as to celebrate Saree's B-day. Thx you guys love you tons! :)
Post a Comment