He has decided to take the laptop...
***I won't get started with the husband's latest video game fetish WOW-
I guess there is much worse he could be doing!***
We have a family computer we purchased when we got married in 2005...
Yet as technology has changed it has become quite the dinosaur...
I can handle a slower computer but the true issue is the digital card reader we have doesn't recognize the HD memory card I have had in my camera...
.
HENCE my withdrawals...
I suppose I could blog without pictures but personally I prefer more pics than words...
I am sure the solution is as simple as purchasing a new card reader that is designed to read the HD cards...
.
BUT UNTIL THEN...
THE WITHDRAWALS CONTINUE!
.
***Should I be concerned that I am so bothered that I cannot blog right now?
Using words such as withdrawals tend to be connected to words like addiction...
I thought I was an amateur blogger... hmmm!***
No comments:
Post a Comment