Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving...

We spent Turkey Day in Oregon w/ the fam...

It was fun to have 3 little ones around during the holiday...


Lil' Rob and Saree had fun playing with a bucket full of toys...




I couldn't resist the opportunity to introduce the magic of finger food to my little niece...

***Her fingers were just the right size!***


AFTER THE FEAST...

Some of us helped with the dishes...


While others played games...


Then there were those who were captivated by the television...



And we can't forget those that fell into a Turkey Coma...



AFTER THE SECOND WIND...


Dessert was served...

***I guess if you are not a pie fan... a bowl full of whip cream is just as good***



Traditionally - the guys headed out to our Christmas tree farm to find the perfect tree...



Victorious as a tree was chopped down to be just the right size to fit inside the wagon as planned...



Once the little lady found us outside she had to join in on the fun too...



After a long day the kids were bundled up and ready to go home...



HAPPY THANKSGIVING!




***We are so grateful we had the opportunity to come home for Thanksgiving,

to create fun new memories and to be surrounded by family!

Thanks to the Lady (AKA - my Mom) for the wonderful feast!***

2 comments:

Brielle said...

These are really adorable pictures. I always like to check your blog for suplemental pictures of the Thompson girls. Thanks for never disappointing!

Anonymous said...

You are getting so good with the camera. I didn't even realize you had taken a picture of me on the couch. I'm so excited for Christmas, we are going to have so much fun!