Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween...

I LOVE HALLOWEEN...

I love seeing the little people so excited to get dressed up...

***Although they are in Oregon I could only imagine how cute my little nieces looked in person (Saree was a Fairy and Tia was a hot pepper)***

***My nephew Rob was a shark***
***What a perfect costume considering he has perfected the art of wiggling***
Another reason to love Halloween - CANDY...
***Jacob tore into the bags of candy a before the night even began:)***


We spent the evening with the Dymons this year...

Chad and Terry were punk rockers...


Stella was Tinkerbell...



She wasn't quite sure if the man with the pink hair really was her dad...


Jacob was an Olympian...


Trevor was a punk teenager and I was a cowgirl...

We started our adventure at the church parking lot "Trunk or Treat"...


***Once Jacob perfected saying "Trick or Treat" he quickly learned when he said "Thank You" he would get doubles almost every time***

Jacob got smart and when his candy filled pumpkin was too heavy he simply put it around his neck - what a smarty pants...



Once we had visited all the cars at Trunk or Treat we were off for the the real deal...


Good Ol' fashioned door to door Trick or Treating...


At first Jacob was a bit intimidated...


Then instead of waiting to be given the treats he would grab his own - in handfuls...


When the door wasn't answered fast enough Jacob tried to unlock the door with the back of his lollypop...


Before the end of the night the boys just couldn't take it any longer and were found checking out their treasures in the middle of the street...




Hard Work - Well Worth It!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow it looks you guys had a lot of fun, I'm glad you guys went to trunk or treat. Ours was pretty awesome too :)