Saturday, November 22, 2008

Snow Jam 2008...

Today we went to Snow Jam...

***It was so much fun... I LOVE SHOPPING***


For the last 3 seasons we have been renting boards & boots...

So for Christmas this year we decided to get each other snowboard gear...


They had some GREAT sales to kick off the season...

***who doesn't love a sale***

After entering the warehouse wonderland filled with snowboard inventory we both found...

BOARDS...

My board is so fun and very colorful...


T's board is well "very much boy"...


BOOTS...


I think T's DC boots look like lizard scales but I will admit go with his board very well...


And of course I just had to get a beanie...

***I LOVE BEANIES... it was on sale for only $9!***


We are stoked that we found & were able to purchase our new treasures...


We are so excited to go Boarding!

***And for the first time ever I have my very own board, boots and bindings...
Today was a good day!***

Merry Christmas Early!

No comments: