T and I have this game when he comes home after his trips...
The minute he walks through the door I give him a big smile and say "I have a surprise for you... can you find it or guess what it is?" (sometimes I can barely stand it and basically point right to whatever it is)...
Each week it ranges from little things like his favorite candy bar on the counter to something different and new with our house...
This week I decided to drastically change the look and over all feel of our living room by painting an accent wall a bold new color...
I went to Home Depot and Sherwin Williams...
3 Days Later...
BEFORE
AFTER
Trevor was very surprised and said he loves the new transformation...
Welcome Home T...
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!
3 comments:
Wow Neu that looks great! I'm so proud of you going out and doing all that by your little self. Being professionally trained by the Polewhacker himself, I can appreciate a good paint job. Well done!
Thanks Rovey...
I for sure have a whole new appreciation for all the work that goes into painting... I rushed for 3 nights after work and Dr. appts to get it complete and cleaned up just in time for T's arrival...
Scary thing is my painters at work just taught me how to do Venetian Plaster... not going to take that on anytime soon!
xoxo
Looks great!!! Can't wait to see you!!!
Post a Comment