Saturday, October 4, 2008

Mailbox Surprise...

Typically I Dread Going to the Mailbox (most of the time there are piles of junk mail and bills - absolutely nothing exciting about that!)...

But today was different - Trevor walked through the door with a box addressed to me...

Inside I found the cutest hat ever!!!

***Thank You Miss Brooke!***


I LOVE MY NEW HAT!

***I was so excited to put it on I even took this no make-up picture -
Today was conference day - therefore - a no make-up day :)***

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering if that thing was ever going to show up. I have always heard that lists are a great tool but I think your list has proven that 100 percent true. I think the only thing you didn't get was diamonds. Considering the rest of the wishes I think that is pretty incredible. I just might have to try that out for my birthday. :)

Neu... said...

I have never been one to create a wish list. I guess I figured give unto others as you would like to gifted :) After 28 years I think I found the magic formula... COMMUNICATION! Weird Concept huh...

Wish Lists and Gift Registries are now a proven slam dunk in my books!