Friday, October 3, 2008

Friday at the Dymons...

Meet the Dymon Family...

***one of our favorite family and friends here in Las Vegas***


The Baby Girl - Stella (she is such a good baby and so mild mannered - quite the lady I might say unless it is time to eat - she is has no problem with the quiet little belches now and then but what can you do when she simply smiles right after)...


The Big Brother
- Jacob (he is now so independent and does a good job playing big bro. He even gave us a dance concert following along to the Disney Channel of course)...

The Mom - Terry (she is hilarious... as we were preparing dinner she whips out these goggles... she is convinced she has come up with the best way to cut onions without shedding those unnecessary tears!)...

***Sorry Terry I know you are a hot mamma but I couldn't resist posting this pic!***


The Dad
- Chad (the minute he walks in the door he is instantly bombarded with the kids rushing to their Dad...)...


The rough housing with Dad seems to be typical (even little Stella gets in on it - following the big bro's lead)...


T and I had a blast hanging with the whole fam. but little Stella continued to captivate our attention (she is quite the flirt when T is around - well maybe he is the one flirting hard to tell :)...


Stella and I have an agreement to be friends forever :)....



ALWAYS GOOD TIMES
at the Dymon house!

No comments: