Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Decisions Decisions...

Saree's Birthday is November 5th (she is the first Thompson Grandchild and my very first niece - She is turning 2)...




I am the type of person that likes to shop year round for unique gifts and in my nieces case how about anything that is just too adorable to pass up (little girls' stuff is so cute!)...

***This is Saree w/ her baby sister Tia... I LOVE THIS PICTURE of the little Ladies***


Trevor has tried to hold me back but now I have a DILEMMA...

I bought this really cute Adidas Warm-Up suit (oh about a month ago) so she can be all geared up when she goes running (or sitting in her stroller as her dad runs)...


But then the other day I found this adorable toy set "Newborn Little Mommy" (each piece was on display and it was so little and cute I couldn't resist and the box said 2+ just the right size for Saree)...

I guess Saree has been torturing her baby sister Tia since birth thinking Tia is her own personal toy/doll...

http://thepsychmom.blogspot.com/2008/09/and-then-there-were-two.html

http://thepsychmom.blogspot.com/2008/10/helpless.html



Hence my Dilemma!


Should I give her the warm-up suit (I worry she will too big by the time I give it to her during Christmas to fully utilize it and by that time it will be non-refundable because so much time has passed)...


Or the "New Born Baby" set (which is the cutest and what kid doesn't love toys more than clothes anyway? She could play "do what mommy does" with her own baby and hopefully give her Mom a little bit more peace knowing she is playing with her own doll and not baby Tia - although great intentions Saree may still only want to play with Tia in the end but it is worth a shot :)...



Decisions Decisions...


***She will eventually get both (Birthday and Christmas)...
I just can't seem to decide which first***

P.S. to Saree's Mom Alie - Hope it was okay that I took some pictures from your blog?...

2 comments:

PSYCHMOM said...

OK, having now seen the potential I say give her the totally adorable baby set for her Birthday because Christmas is too far away! Then give her the workout suit (also adorable)for Christmas. That's just my opinion.

p.s. you are more than welcome to bootleg pictures off my blog any time you want.
-Alie

Neu... said...

Alie-

Done! Your the Mom and would know best. I will bring the baby set when I come for Tia's baby blessing.

xoxo