Saturday, September 4, 2010

Wedding Stuff...

The 3 of us have been busy around here helping my little sister Laura plan a wedding shower & a wedding for her best friend who got married today...

***I love these girls - they are so much fun!***

I also LOVE LOVE LOVE weddings so I helped with the overall design & helped decorate Kelsey's grandparents backyard for the ceremony...

***I forgot to take pics of the decor - however we got this pic hours before the wedding :) ***


Here's the best man & maid of honor - (the bride and groom are in the background - I know I should be pro JK :)...


Here are my boys hanging out after the ceremony...

Once the sun went down the white twinkle and globe lights were lit and the ambiance was pretty cute if I don't say so myself - felt kind of like we were in the movie "Hope Floats"...


It was a blast spending so much QT with...

My Sisters!

No comments: