Friday, June 19, 2009

The Word is Out...

I decided a while back that I wasn't going to tell everyone at work that I am pregnant & wait to see who is brave enough to call me out as my belly continues to expand...

***Since I am on a site surrounded by men it has been fun to see the curious faces but not one has had enough courage to point out the obvious***


Until the other day the General Superintendent met with me to discuss important matters regarding the job & then at the end he asked "Are you going to be a Momma?"...

***Apparently they were like little boys daring each other to ask & he took the dare - BUT used very choice words***


I suppose since the view of my feet is starting to slowly disappear...


The Baby Bump...
is Getting Harder to Miss!

No comments: