Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Baby Registry...

I am starting the process of registering for baby T...

Each time I have gone into a baby store I get extremely overwhelmed or easily distracted with all the cute little clothes etc...

***It seems as though everything is so cute when it is miniature***


So last week while T was working the first place I registered was a cute local baby store - Dagermans...


There was someone there to give me a list of recommended items & assist picking out big ticket items like a stroller, car seat, crib etc...


Once I got the ball rolling it was hard to stop...

***I never thought I would have so much fun scanning items like towels & bibs***


Being that I registered at a small local store first...

Next I registered at a LARGE chain store Babies R Us...

***Let's be honest this place is intimidating with way too many choices for a new Mom - yet a mecca for every baby supply imaginable!***


I like to call the registries...

WISH LISTS!


***It reminds me when I went crazy scanning everything for our wedding registry -
scanning anything & everything that catches my eye***

1 comment:

keri carter freeman said...

CONGRATS T and Neu!!! I didnt even know!!! Miss you guys! love cousin keri