Monday, June 8, 2009

The Baby Bump...

I am at that stage where it is hard to decipher if I am pregnant or just getting chubby...


I have not yet told anyone at work that I am pregnant (except my assistant) so you can just imagine the thoughts of me packing on the pounds assuming that junk food is my friend & exercise is my nemesis....


I won't lie it has been a bit frustrating knowing I am pregnant for almost 4 months - not only the constant heartburn, being tired & irritable... my clothes are tight & the feeling of being just plain chubby...


Now that I am past the first trimester my new focus is to simply embrace the belly...

***And thanks to my sister Jen -
she went shopping with me to help dress this belly of mine***




I am SO grateful I have been blessed with...

A baby behind that bump!

No comments: