Saturday, June 20, 2009

"I am a builder" Workshop...

This year in primary the kids are learning a new song "I am a builder"...

Being that Father's day is tomorrow I planned our quarterly activity at the Home Depot...


I used my hook-ups & had a private kid's workshop where the kids built something for their Dad for Father's Day...


When the kids arrived they each got an apron with their name on it...


They selected the item they wanted to build...

Then off to work they went...


I was stoked that I didn't have to figure out how to clean up the mess...


I am now working on printing pictures of the kids so they can give them to their fathers tomorrow at church...



***Thanks Katie for helping pull this event off!***

Besides I think Father's are really the...


Master Builders of our
Families Anyway!

***Yes Yes I was working on a major theme this time!***

1 comment:

Molly Gehring said...

you are amazing. what an awesome activity. I bet the kids will never forget this.