Big congrats to you guys! And what luck to find out the sex so early in the pregnancy. I'm a little jealous because we really want a boy but we wouldn't give up are girls so we'll just wait patiently. So happy for you!
shannon. I haven't been to your blog in awhile. But, I did get your text the other day. Congratulations on the news. I thrilled for you and trevor. You'll be the best parents.
5 comments:
Yay! This is the best news ever, finally a boy to add the cousins. You new it!
yahoo!! congrats you two!! a cute little "tater tot!"
Big congrats to you guys! And what luck to find out the sex so early in the pregnancy. I'm a little jealous because we really want a boy but we wouldn't give up are girls so we'll just wait patiently. So happy for you!
Congrats! so exciting! Boys are so much fun...you will love it!
shannon. I haven't been to your blog in awhile. But, I did get your text the other day. Congratulations on the news. I thrilled for you and trevor. You'll be the best parents.
Post a Comment