Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Oh TWO-DLES...

My Little Boy is TWO - Say Cheese...

And since he loves to watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse for his 2nd birthday party we had an obvious theme...

***for those of you that have never seen the show "Oh Toodles" is
something they say on every episode***


I made these invitation...

***THE FRONT***


***THE BACK***


The birthday boy loved the invites...


I made Mickey/Minnie ears for all the goodie boxes...

***Araya was a cute little model :)***

I baked the same cupcake cake as I did for his 1st birthday...

***This time with cream cheese "Choc-it" frosting - He LOVES chocolate***


Then we had the party at McDonald's Playland...

***Here we are setting up before the guests arrive***


We invited all the cousins...

***Each guest received a happy meal box when they arrived filled with their own
McDonald's $, Mickey/Minnie Ears, Mickey Activity Book and Bubbles***


The kids seemed to have a blast...


While all the adults watched...


Then we sang...


Ate cake...


And opened presents...


When we got home the birthday boy opened his last present - his first football...

***Thanks to Auntie Jen***


He played with his new toys...

***The shopping cart was a hit thanks to Grandma & Grandpa -
Apparently a shopping cart was his Dad's favorite toy as a kid so it was quite fitting***


After all the excitement the kids were pretty tired...


Happy 2nd Birthday Little Man!

1 comment:

Laura said...

The kids are getting so big!! I'm sad I have to miss it :( But the invitations were so adorable, and your kids are even cuter! :) Love you sister. Can't wait to see you soon!!