Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011...

There is so much to be thankful for but this year I would like to focus on one MAJOR blessing...

I am so thankful for my loving and supportive husband that unfortunately due to his work schedule was unable to join us this year on Turkey day...

***I love that my family is here to help when my husband is absent***

I am so thankful that I have been blessed enough to stay at home with these two special spirits...


This little man has such a tender heart and needs me just as much as I need him...

And this little lady is such a precious addition to our family, with her angelic smiles and happy little spirit...

I am pretty much the luckiest person ever & I am so thankful I have been blessed to be a part of such a kind and loving...

FAMILY!!!

No comments: