Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The Oregon Bday Bash...

Birthdays are kind of a Big Deal so I wanted to make sure Skyler's 1st was memorable...

So I got to work making invitations etc...


To go with the themed invites we had one of these for the kids to play in...

***The Birthday Boy LOVED it***


The Ball Pit/Trampoline was a hit with the cousins too...


***As an added bonus it was a great way to keep them all in one place!***


I made yet another GIANT cupcake but this time it was Chocolate...

***The only pic of the 3 of us sadly was taken right in the middle of singing - NICE!***


At first he wasn't quite sure what he thought of the chocolate...

But then...


Good thing the older cousins were there to show this one year old how to open presents...

The most RANDOM gift was from Uncle Jake - a coconut?!...

Thanks everyone for being such a big part of this first year with our...


Little Man!

No comments: