We decided to take a break from our indoor gym and headed outdoors to Red Rock Canyon today with our good friend Austin & his little girl Addie - (Miss Katie is in New Mexico fighting fire & we/I missed her tons!)...
***Let's be honest is there anything more attractive than a dad with his baby?!***
We started early & decided to hike Ice Box Canyon since it had the most shade from the blazing sun...
The trail was pretty rocky so I had fun climbing some big rocks/boulders along the way...
The end of the trail was super cool & totally worth it...
I stayed with the kids so the boys could explore and rock climb like spider-man without the babies attached to them...
***If you look really close you can see a green & gray shirt on the top left next to the trees - AKA Austin and Trevor :)***
The kids did great - but I guess I would be stoked too if I had my very own giant carry me through a canyon too :)...
We had a ton of fun & the hike was a great work out...
About 5 Miles!
No comments:
Post a Comment