While living in Vegas I found myself absorbed into an "extended family" at One Queensridge Place...
Even though I do not work for the company anymore we were invited to Summer Dehart's wedding...
***She is such a cutie - thx for the invite Summer!***
***this guy's daughter -
AKA my old boss Paul Dehart who is now more like a super cool uncle than an employer***
The wedding was unlike any wedding I have ever been to...
It was at the Four Seasons Las Vegas & it started with a beautiful ceremony...
The walls & ceilings were draped with sheer white fabric - which is hard to capture in a picture...
Then in between the ceremony & dinner they had a cocktail party with every h'orderve you can possibly imagine (I think they decided to take one of everything for this wedding :) - they had this amazing ice sculptured martini bar where the martini was poured into the top of the ice and came out perfectly chilled through the ice on the other side - It was rad!...
While we were being seated for dinner they had a Cirque du Soliel couple fall from the ceiling and dance for us...
Then to find our table we were given a campaign bottle with a custom label with our name indicating where to sit...
Each place setting came with it's own menu made out of white chocolate & our own wait staff for the evening...
The attention to detail was ridiculous - I can now say I was served sorbet from my own ice heart - WHAT?!...
They had a live artist painting the events in the room & the flower arrangements reminded me of Bellagio's atrium displays...
The cake was beautiful & delicious with a glass table filled with flowers under it...

Then after the cake was cut and served they then opened several dessert bars with a chef making homemade doughnuts & gourmet sweets...
And as a gift they gave each guest (all 250+ of us) an adorable white cake to take home to eat the next day...
The food, decor and entertainment was unbelievable & goes on and on (I am pretty sure they didn't forget a thing - Just think of anything you have seen on TV and it was there - Nicely done Vickie!)...
It was Great to see my
Vegas family again!
1 comment:
Oh my goodness sister!! Totally insane. and nice necklace ;) Love you!
Post a Comment