Sunday, February 8, 2009

Lil' Sister's 18th...

Ya Ya Sister's 18th...

***Ya Ya Sister = My lil' sis Laura***

I flew in Saturday to assist with the Fondue party...

Ya Ya invited her closest friends (all 7 of them... Only in high school do you claim to have 7 best friends :)...

***We got her the coolest Fondue Pot - serves 8 & will be perfect to take to college***

They seemed to really enjoy the cheese...

***don't you just love getting your picture taken when your mouth is full :)***


They filled up on the cheese - little did they know the best was yet to come - THE CHOCOLATE...


They enjoyed the cheese but I think they LOVED the chocolate...

I suppose it is obvious to see that birthdays in my house have always been a big deal but it appears us kids definitely take it to the next level and the parents oblige...


Happy 18th Ya Ya Sister!


PS- Congrats on getting accepted to BYU - Idaho & Hawaii!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great idea! I had so much fun being co-chefs with you!!!