Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Great Indoors...

Today was a sad sad day as I had to say good-bye to one of my favorite stores...

When we moved to Las Vegas I was STOKED to be living less than a mile away from The Great Indoors...

My relationship with this store has been more than design pleasure...

***It is the Design Center for Sears -
similar to the Home Depot Expo Design Centers***

***It has been amazing to see the entire store clear out in a month***

When we moved here my design specialty was Kitchen and Bath Design ...


I interviewed here and was offered a position as a Kitchen and Bath Designer at the same time I was interviewing with One Queensridge Place...


At the time (2005) I was inspired to reach a bit higher and chose to expand my knowledge and experience in the design field working for a high rise...


The Great Indoors will be missed - yet I can't help but be grateful for the opportunity I have had to be a part of such an amazing project...


Everything happens for a reason!

No comments: