Monday, February 23, 2009

February 23,1977...

Interesting fact... all the siblings on the husbands side have their Birthdays on the 23rd day of the month...

Today was T's Birthday...

***He got cool presents in the mail***


We both played "hookie" from work...

Had a birthday breakfast...

***He requested breakfast burritos***


Got 90 minute massages...

***We filled out the paperwork prior to the massage T had to check the box for 30-39 years of age... HA HA I am still in the 18-29 box***


Went to a movies...


Dined at one of our favorite Sushi restaurants...


The sushi staff even sang to him...

***To be honest I felt like we were in a modern day The Christmas Story -
They sang "Hoppie Burfday to Twevoir..." you get the picture***


We had a blast...

Happy Birthday T!

***I am glad you were born just for me alright:)***

2 comments:

PSYCHMOM said...

Happy Birthday T, wish we could have been there to eat chocolate and Sushi with you!

Anonymous said...

T Happy Birthday Bro, it looks like you guys had an amazing time.

Junior