Sunday, July 25, 2010

While in Utah...

We spent this last week in Utah so we could be there for the race...

We played with Grandma...


We saw "Auntie Kitty" (AKA - T's sister Shara) the night before she drove cross country (moving to DC)...


And had fun hanging with baby Trey & his parents having camp fires...

***Josh and I have been friends ever since our Freshman year at Dixie...
Crazy how fast time flies now we both are married with babies!***

***There must be something so intriguing about sticks & rocks :) ***

And going out to dinner...


I will admit the worst part of our Utah trip was the car ride to and from...

The baby just wasn't very happy sitting in his car seat for hours on end so we had to take quite a few "pit stops" to do this...


I don't blame him long car rides are...

Not My Forte Either!

No comments: