Friday, March 5, 2010

My New Job...

When I packed up my office back in November I had no idea how different my NEW JOB would be...

I am no longer the boss - HE IS...


Instead of instructing my employees - I am now the one cleaning up very dirty things...

***At LEAST once a day -
The Boss decides it time for yet another BLOWOUT!***

The leisurely 1 hour lunch break I used to have has been replaced with feeding this little man 8 times a day...

***If we have a good night it can change from 8 to 7 -
He still only goes at best 4 HOURS between feedings at Night...***

Even though my NEW JOB doesn't pay the bills like my OLD JOB...

My NEW JOB gives me so much more joy & the part of me that felt empty for so long is now filled with this adorable little man...


I LOVE Being a MOM!

No comments: