Monday, March 15, 2010

4 Month - Well Baby Check...

It is probably time to document Skyler's age via MONTHS instead of WEEKS...

***Even though he is officially 16 weeks old he really is 4 months on the 22nd...***

The Pediatrician said he is growing extremely well & seems to be right on target for the rest....

Height - 25 inches (75th percentile)
Weight - 16 lbs 15 oz (90th percentile)
Head Circumference - 41 1/2 cm (50th percentile)

We call him the false advertiser around here because when a new face is around he USUALLY shows off a bit & is on his best behavior...

***I mentioned to the pediatrician he has not been a fan of "Tummy Time" lately
and this is what he did when the doc put him on his stomach - which is not what he usually does at home!***

We have yet to find a toy or anything that keeps his attention for more than 5 minutes other than BABY EINSTEIN (The Mozart DVD is the only one in the collection he will watch from start to finish)...

*** I always thought I would be one of those Mom's who played with her kids &
would hardly ever have the TV turned on...
NOW I'm SO glad we no longer have cable in this house & the only thing he can watch is somewhat educational!***

So to celebrate how strong and healthy he is becoming we went to Babies R Us to play with their displays & see what caught his attention...

***He liked this specific walker/jumper ***


But ended up getting him a Jumper which was on sale & about 1/3 of the price - He is still trying to figure it out so I guess the excitement with the jumper...


Just Wasn't the Same!

No comments: