Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Haircut...

Last night I went to get my hair cut & colored...



Typically I give the hairdresser my parameters...
1- I have to be able to pull my hair back
2- Recently my husband is a fan of burgundy/red
3- Since I have fine hair please make it look as full as possible

Then I usually let the hairdresser do their thing...

***Besides they cut & color hair all day long - they are the pro or at least should be!***

This time I am not sure if I like or hate...


I will admit I couldn't help but panic inside when I saw strands of my hair (about 12" long) landing on the floor all around me...

I am still Undecided!

3 comments:

Alie said...

Shannon, what isn't to like it looks cute. I like it pulled to the side like that. Besides it seems like your hair grows so fast that it will be long again in a few weeks.

Mom, Jen, Laura & Sarah said...

We LOVE it! Fabulous color, cut & the clip is perfect!

Anonymous said...

Love it! And it will be cooler then short for the summer.