Monday, May 4, 2009

Food Poisoning...

I have officially decided one of the worst things you could wish upon someone is that they get food poisoning...

Thursday night the effects of food poisoning was bestowed upon me...

***Thanks to Mimi's Cafe - "New! Salmon Nicoise Salad"***


Sure I have been sick before but NEVER this sick...

***With the "Swine Influenza" circulating through the media I couldn't help but think I would be the first reported death here in Las Vegas - I was that sick!***


Vomiting every hour throughout the night and into the next day - the only position I could be in was flat on my back with little to no movement (laying on my side or sitting just induced the already irritated stomach)...


***Luckily I didn't have a fever***



The husband cancelled his trip Friday & flew home to take care of me (I am so glad he did!)...


I feel for any of those who have experienced or are experiencing the affects of...

FOOD POISONING!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel for you. There are few things worse then throwing up, especially that often. Glad to hear you are feeling better and that you weren't a casualty of the swine flu.