Sunday, March 1, 2009

Carrot Cake Cupcake...

I made a...
Giant Carrot Cake Cupcake...


***a bit delayed for T's birthday
(at least it was made in the same week - better late than never)***

It reminded me of something you would see in Dr Seuss...


Being the first time I have made a cupcake of this size...

D-ELICIOUS!
.
***Thanks Lady for the recipe - SO GOOD!***

2 comments:

Ryan, Cyrie and Brielle said...

HEY-HEY I found you guys! Fun blog--I only have a second but wanted to drop a quick hello. Of what I have seen of your posts your lives look busy and FUN! A very happy (belated) birthday to Trevor--how old now? These men are getting to be old farts. Ryan just turned 30 on March 3. I will give you a quick update . . . we still live in Idaho Falls where Ryan is still plumbing. We have one adorable little girl who will be one on April 1 and I am expecting again and due sometime in August. I stay at home with my destroying Angel and am very much sun deprived. yep that about covers it. Check out a our blog www.fosterfamilysneakpeeks.blogspot.com
Give a halla back ;)

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated birthday to T. That cupcake is SWEET in more ways then one!! You are going to have to pass that recipe onto me. My girls would die if they got one of those for their birthdays!