My husband, my best friend and team member... We have been lucky to have this guy around the entire month of January and so far February (he has been on reserve). And I feel totally spoiled. He watches the kids while I go back to sleep most mornings, he is pretty much the baby's "person". She loves her Dad but what girl wouldn't love being showered with kisses, given undivided attention and fed?! And when it comes to entertaining our little boy he has more energy and enthusiasm than any Dad I know. He not only provides for us financially but is there the love us and be the best Dad ever!!! I pretty much scored the best of the best! I am so lucky he picked me to walk with him through this journey of l-i-f-e...
My little boy... With those beautiful eyes and heartwarming cuddles I just don't quite know where to begin. Not only does he say please and thank you, he is a great helper throwing away diapers and cleaning up (thanks to the "Clean Up Song"), helping his baby sister and letting the dog out. He may be a finicky eater but at least he is decisive as to what he does and does not want to eat. We call him the "junk food junky". If allowed he would eat Dora the Explorer fruit snacks (you know the cloudy ones) for every meal. He is my little cuddle buddy and I LOVE it! I am so lucky to be this little boy's mother and I hope I can raise him with principles and values that will help him to be the best little man he can be!
My little girl... Oh how I love to just stare at her and smell that "new" baby breath and skin! She has such an angelic complexion (which will require a ton of sunscreen in the future). She is a pretty happy low maintenance baby as long as she is fed and clean all is well. She truly is a sunshine in the room. She is social and smiles from ear to ear if you give her the slightest amount of attention. She is quite an independent spirit. Food is her new favorite past time and she loves to feed herself mum mums. She loves baths and squeals while flapping her arms when the water starts to run. She says "Da-Da-Da" to everything and sleeps through the night! Did I mention she sleeps through the night!!! That alone shows just how blessed I truly am to have this little girl. I hope I can be a good example and hopefully her BFF someday.



No comments:
Post a Comment