Thursday, December 8, 2011

Mr Grinch...

Lately this little guy has been "obsessed" with watching The Grinch Who Stole Christmas in which he calls it Mon-ser (AKA Monster)...


This is the first full length movie he will watch from start to finish and clap when it is over...


And immediately ask to watch it all over again by signing and saying "Again"... "Peas"... "Again"...

I probably shouldn't admit that I let him watch it 3 times in one day - however can you blame me he is happy and content :)...

I tried to change the "Monser" up by putting in the cartoon version and he was not interested...


He has seen it so many times I have caught him trying to act out parts of the movie like when the "Who's" jump into bed and pretend to sleep because Santa is coming...


Good thing Christmas movies are...

Seasonal!

No comments: