Saturday, September 17, 2011

Milk Drunk At Last...

I am not going to lie it has been kind of a rough start with our little lady...


She had a great first couple weeks here on this earth when all the sudden she just couldn't keep my milk down...

She struggled every time she would breastfeed as though she was in pain and hated to nurse with a passion...

She would scream...

She would cry...

So I tried everything I could think of...

I went on this elimination diet for an entire month...


And gave the little lady acid reflux medicine morning and night...

I went to a lactation consultant even though I breastfed her older brother for almost a year - not too long ago (they are only 19 months apart)...

So the final solution seemed to be pumping and feeding her through these special bottles and...


Today she finally seemed completely satisfied and as we call it...



Milk Drunk!

No comments: