At Skyler's 4 month baby well check the pediatrician recommended we should start feeding him solid foods around 5 months...
***To be honest I resisted his recommendation -
I asked why not wait until he is 6 months old?***
I just wasn't ready for such a big step - We are finally in a great routine and it seems like he is growing up way too fast - Aren't baby supposed to just eat milk?...
Anyway since the doc asked me to "at least try" solids we did just that...
In the end it was kinda cute to see his expressions trying something so foreign to him...
This is his first taste...
He loved it...
He enjoyed it so much he started to lean as far forward as the "Bumbo" would allow...
Inside I am still protesting...
But I guess that is just part of the journey to watch our kids grow...
That doesn't mean I have to like it!
No comments:
Post a Comment