Saturday, September 26, 2009

Shower/Birthday Bash...

Did I mention that I have the best family ever?!

The Lady & Jen flew in for the weekend...

First stop - Pedicures & Cupcake Tasting...


They worked on organizing & putting together the nursery...

***They stayed up late putting together this super cool crib that came in the mail***


They threw me a baby shower/birthday party at Queensridge...

***The Lady & Ya Ya sister even made a DVD of adorable babies to display -
SUPER CUTE - talk about TLC***



The shower was set up open house style...


***Plenty of seating to chill and hang out***


Tables were set up with things to do as you come...

***One of my favorite tables was set up with Diapers
to write messages that we will read as we use them***


The husband was the "non-hired" help as the Italian Soda Bartender...


The sister is not a fan of typical baby shower games so the only game played was more like Project Runway...

***2 teams creating maternity attire out of items on the table***


***2 models***


***With 3 judges - It was hilarious***

Along with my mom & sister flying in to celebrate so did T's...

And my Aunt from Texas was also in town...

Not only was I super spoiled but our little man well...

Enough Said!


***I feel so blessed to have a family who went out of their way to come celebrate...
Thx Lady, Jen, Shauna, Shara & Aunt Janice
for traveling to make this day even more memorable!***

No comments: