Wednesday, July 1, 2009

H.S. Grads come to Vegas...

Last Wednesday my sister & her friends came to Vegas to celebrate graduating from High School...

I set them up to stay at Caesar's Palace in a super chic room with a view of the Bellagio water fountains for a night...


We took advantage of the Caesar's pool & got more sun than we thought...

***The temp has been in the 100s - the pool was packed***


We went to The Beatles show LOVE...

***It was FANTASTIC***


With all the fun on the strip I decided to give them a tour of Queensridge so they could see the strip from a distance...

***It looks so peaceful from a Penthouse in Summerlin***

The girls even helped me register for a couple more items...


They were here for a week so the list goes on and on...

And as the Pregnant Lady...


I am Exhausted!

No comments: